Returning Customers: Due to security updates and our new site, your password will need to be updated.
  • 8.99

Magic Coat Flea and Tick Shampoo kills fleas and ticks, ends snarls and tangles, and leaves your pet smelling fresh. It cleans their coat thoroughly.

Size: 16 oz.

For: Dogs (12 weeks of age and over)

Benefits:

  • Safely and effectively kills adult fleas and ticks as it cleans your pet’s coat
  • Protects from re-infestation for up to two weeks
  • Leaves your pet smelling fresh and clean
  • Has moisturizing properties that leaves the skin and coat healthy

How it works:

Pyrethrins, an active ingredient in this shampoo, are natural organic compounds that have potent insecticidal activity. Other active ingredients, Piperonyl butoxide and N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboxamide, are common synergists, used with insecticides to enhance their activity.

Active Ingredient(s):

Pyrethrins (0.05%), Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical (0.11%), N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide (0.18%), Inert Ingredients (99.66%).

What is this product used for:

Flea and Tick Shampoo kills fleas and ticks, ends snarls and tangles, leaves pet smelling fresh and sweet and cleans thoroughly.

How this product should be used:

Wet pet completely. Apply liberal quantity of shampoo and work in. Pay extra attention to matted or tangled areas. Continue to work into coat for several minutes. Rinse pet thoroughly in clear water. Dry pet and comb out well. Repeat every 7 days.

What are the side effects:

Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe the pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

What special precautions are there:

This product is for use on dogs only. This product is harmful if swallowed. This product causes moderate eye irritation. Do not use on puppies less than 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals. If product is swallowed, call a physician or poison control center immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with plenty of water. If product gets on skin, was with plenty of soap and water.

In the event of an overdose:

Contact a veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.