Your pup is in for a paw-some reward when you give her Plato Thinkers Salmon Recipe Dog Treats. These chewy delights are made with real salmon and limited other ingredients so you can feel good about how you’re feeding her. With EPA and DHA, they help support healthy brain function. You won’t find artificial flavors, corn, wheat or soy. Plus, these treats are always the paw-fect size! They can be broken down into smaller pieces for petite pups and training.
- Chewy treat made with limited ingredients—real salmon is the first ingredient.
- A paw-fect portion that can be broken into smaller pieces for petite pups and training.
- A smart choice with EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function.
- Only the good stuff—made without artificial flavors, corn, wheat and soy.
- A grr-eat way to treat your furbaby!
Salmon, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Salt, Calcium Alginate (Casing), Fish Oil (Source Of EPA And DHA), Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
4439.1 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/treat
|CRUDE PROTEIN||40.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||27.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
|EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA)||0.34% min|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.23% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||0.1% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.9% min|